(303) 297-8100 / 9461 Willow Court / Henderson, CO 80640
UE Compression is a leader in the fabrication and packaging of custom engineered gas compressor systems. The company was formed in 2002, bringing together a staff with more than 170 years of compression design experience from the former Pamco division of Stewart & Stevenson. In 2006 UEC acquired Gas Packagers Inc., Colorado Compressor Inc. and Iron Horse Compressor, well-established gas and air compression distributors and packagers. This acquisition broadened market coverage and combined UEC's extensive gas field expertise in engine driven compressors with Gas Packager's experience in high spec motor driven process gas compression and fuel gas boosting forthe power industry.
In addition, UEC builds custom instrument air compression packages and is an authorized distributor for Gardner Denver air compressors, rotary blowers, and accessories for Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and portions of NE, SD, and ND UEC maintains fabrication facilities in Henderson, CO and Oklahoma City, OK with Sales and Service offices in Colorado, Casper, WY and Billings, MT.
UE Compression is committed to meeting our customer's exact needs by utilizing quality components and proven design practices. Contact us for information on your specific compression requirements.
- Dresser Rand
- GE Gemini
- Gardner Denver
Natural Gas Engines
- Gardner Denver
- GD Sutorbilt
- GD Duroflow
- GD Cycloblower
- Field Gas Gathering
- Pipeline Boosting
- Coalbed Methane
- Vapor Recovery
- Syngas, CO2 and specialty gases
- Process gas
- Fuel Gas Boosting
- Instrument/Plant Air
Other Related Links
Service & Support
- Contact our main switchboard number at (303) 297-8100 for prompt response to your service request.
- Gas Sales & Service - Denver (303) 297-8100
- Air Sales & Service – Denver (303) 297-8100
- Air Sales & Service – Colorado Springs (719) 471-8106
- Air Sales & Service – Casper (307) 577-8100
- Air Sales & Service – Billings (406)-245-8145
- FAX (303) 297-2765
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org